5 Year Theme (2009-2014): "Reflecting on the Past, Building on the Present, Forever Faithful"
The Allegheny East Conference Pathfinder Association is proud to carry the great tradition of mentoring our youth and preparing souls to meet Christ. Year 4 (2012-2013) Emphasis is "Keep a Song in my Heart and Go on God's Errands".
1. Awarness: Go to the Forum and share your ideas and opportunities to Unite & Inspire others in your community and your circle of influence while going on God's Errands!
2. Honors: Complete the Music Honor, Bible or Personal Evangelism. * All Directors should email thier list of completion and supporting documentation to the Awards Coordinator at
by May 31, 2013. Award Patches will be distributed during the second weekend of campmeeting along with the Fair Trophies and annual awards.
3. Outreach: Bridge the Gap, Community Awareness - Let's get more involved!
Participate in the AEPCA Music Experience in April 2013.
4. Personal Development: Keep a journal on your plan and implementation to go on God's Errands. How did it affect you and your community? Did you participate in music competition? During your preparation, did it cultivate your relation with God? CONTINUE to Keep a Health & Fitness Journal. Always assess your progress and keep realistic goals! Participate in AEPCA Trainings, too, to help you stay motivated.
5. Fair Booth and Fair Float: Fair Booth should reflect your club's total year and the Fair Float should reflect the current year emphasis. Please see Fair Packet for specifications.